Also read our FAQs for Student/Parents or fill our online inquiry form for Student/Parents.
– We Do Not Charge A Single Penny From The Students. Our Services Are Completely Free For The Student. The Student Will Only Pay The Fees Which Has Been Decided Between The Student And The Tutor –
1. Each home/online tutor will offer ONE free trial class. Student is free to attend as many as 10 trial classes from 10 different tutors until the desired candidate is finalized, but no tutor will offer more than ONE free demo class.
Note: In case the student wants more than one demo class from the same tutor, the student will have to pay for the extra classes in case the student decides to reject that tutor.
Online Tuition: Once a tutor is finalized, the fees is received by the Tutor Agency which can be sent via Bank Account, MoneyGram or Western Union.
Never Hand Over Any Kind Of Amount To The Tutor No Matter What Tutor Says. If Parents/Students Hand Over Even A Single Penny To The Tutor Without Notifying Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its staff, Aabshar-e-ilm and it’s Management Will NOT Be Responsible For Any Loss Whatsoever.
3. Once a tutor is finalized after the trial class and fees has been paid, student must complete one month in any case before tutor can be replaced (if needed).
4. Once a tutor has been finalized, Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency will only be responsible for tutor’s punctuality and the completion of the decided number of classes.
DO NOT PAY FEES TO THE TUTOR AT ANY COST! FEES WILL BE COLLECTED IN ADVANCE BY THE TUTORING AGENCY AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN A RECEIPT. DO NOT HAND OVER FEES TO ANYONE WITHOUT GETTING THE RECEIPT.
5. We pay our tutors at the end of the month after receiving confirmation from the student that the tutor was punctual the whole month.
6. Only for Home Tuition: Fees from second month onward will be directly collected by the tutor but only in the middle of the month, counting from the joining date. If the tutor is not punctual or committed, parents are advised to delay the fee payment and inform Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency by filling out our Feedback Form or by dialing +92-313-2287896 or +92-213-4980618.
Only for Online Tuition: Fees of every month is collected by the Tutor Agency and a transaction receipt is provided to the student/parents. In case of any complaint, the student/parents must inform the Tutor Agency immediately.
7. Parents/student is advised to make an immediate complaint by dialing +92-313-2287896 or by filling out our Feedback Form if the performance of the tutor is unsatisfactory or in case of any other issue. Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency will not be responsible for any inconvenience or loss if student/parent don’t register their complaint on time, i.e., if student/parent register their complaint with the Tutor Agency after the completion of month.
8. Only for Home Tuition: Use an open area (e.g. a hall or drawing room) for studying.
9. Only for Home Tuition: Parents/students are advised to ask the tutor for a photocopy of CNIC (national identity card) for security reasons.
10. If the fee is paid directly to the tutor by mistake or with intention, Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency will not be responsible for any loss or inconvenience.
11. Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its subsidiary companies will not be responsible for any personal dealing between the tutor and the student/parents. Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its subsidiary companies are ONLY and ONLY responsible for the completion of decided number of classes by the tutor. Nothing more and nothing less. If the tutor behaves unprofessionally or asks for any undue favors, parents/student(s) are advised to immediately inform the Tutor Agency by filling out our Feedback Form or by dialing +92-313-2287896 or +92-213-4980618
NO REFUND POLICY:
* The fee can only be refunded/tutor can be replaced once the trial class has been passed if the tutor refuses to teach or meets an accident. Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency holds the authority to make an independent decision in case of an extraordinary event.
REMEMBER….Your Choice to pay fees directly to the tutor can be dangerous for you! Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its subsidiary companies Ahnaf Home Tutor Academy and Instant Educator will NOT be responsible for any loss if the student pays fee directly to the tutor.
If you choose the option to pay fees directly to the tutor Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its subsidiary companies Ahnaf Home Tutor Academy and Instant Educator do not charge single penny from the tutor and will not be held responsible for any loss whatsoever to the students, parents or to the society as a whole.
But we recommend parents to keep Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its staff informed about any bad experience regarding any particular tutor so that we can delete his/her profile from our records and other students and their parents can be safe from that tutor.
Fees Payment Procedure:
For Home Tuition: Student/Parents will be approached by our representative after the demo class and finalization of fees. Fees will be collected in advance by the agency. Fees will be handed over to agency’s representative after taking the receipt from him.
DO NOT HAND OVER FEE TO ANYONE WITHOUT GETTING THE RECEIPT!
We pay our teachers at the end of the month.
For Online Tuition: Fees of every month will be collected by the academy. Parents/Students can deposit fees in the bank account of the agency (details will be provided over the phone) or send the amount through Western Union or MoneyGram or submit the fee in our head office in Gulshan Iqbal, Karachi.